According to research, the average household today has 4.2 planters. And why not? Container gardening offers more mobility and flexibility than traditional gardening. It can provide year-round satisfaction as well as the opportunity to bring the outdoors inside.
Our light-weight pots, unlike clay pots which are heavy and can crack, or wood which is susceptible to rot, look like the real thing but are made out of a composite material of 75% clay and 25% recycled plastics or a lightweight polyurethane foam making them easy to manoeuvre and able to withstand year round extremes of temperature.
- Beautiful glazed finish with the appeal of ceramic
- Strong, lightweight and easy to use
- Great for indoors or outdoor use
- Resistant to cracking, chipping and fading
- Insulates roots from heat and cold
We also supply a variety of sizes of plastic pots for cuttings, potting etc.